Small office supplies
Small office supplies are available in cupboards located in Delphine’s office.
In case you need other items than those available, please advise Delphine. You can take a look at the LYRECO or other catalogue available in her office and provide her with the full reference of the item chosen – preferably by email.
Please note that we try grouping the purchases in order to avoid extra delivery costs charged for purchases in small quantities. Therefore, if you use an individual printer (not the printer in the cafeteria), please do not forget to order specific ink cartridges well ahead of time specifying the full cartridge reference nr. as well as the printer type and serial number.
Please notify the secretariat each time you take the last piece of a specific item in the office supply cupboards. This contributes to an efficient stock management.
We thank you in advance for not constituting your own stock of small supplies in your office by not taking more than one piece of each item at a time. This gives everybody the chance to find the items needed.
Please note that you can purchase some small material immediately at COTUBEX (@ 10 minutes’ walk from Campus Plaine) by providing them with a “bon blanc” (document available at the secretariat. The ‘bon blanc” can be used only for an amount up to maximum 1000€).
YOU PLAN TO WELCOME A VISITOR
Please provide as soon as possible the following information to Delphine:
- Your promoter’s agreement per email and which expenses are to be covered and on which account
- Dates of arrival and departure of your visitors in order for her to make hotel reservations, prepare an envelope for each visitor with reimbursement forms (in case ULB covers some of the expenses), WIFI code and office key, as well as to update the listing of expected visitors on the white board in the hallway.
Upon arrival of your visitor, please direct him to the secretariat . During the visit, direct your visitor to Delphine for filling in and signing the reimbursement documents.
For visitors who are entitled to ULB reimbursement for some of their expenses, please note also that they will need providing the following documents to Delphine during their visit:
- original or electronic boarding passes, flight/train tickets, taxis receipts, etc.
- copy of their passport or identity card
- bank details (IBAN N°, BIC or SWIFT code and address of the bank)